Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes, Serves: 3-4 people
- 2x200g salmon fillet, seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper
- 3 medium beetroots, peeled and cut in quarters
- 3 medium granny smith apples, cored and sliced into half moons
- ½ cup of rocket
- ½ cup of watercress
- 1 tbsp. of horseradish
- 1 tbsp. of raspberry vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. honey or agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. of skim milk plain yogurt
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and place the beetroot into the oven with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. This will take approx. 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to sit until room temperature.
Cove the salmon in foil and place on a baking tray. Cook in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
In a bowl flake the salmon and then mix together the roasted beetroot, apple and watercress. On a plate place the rocket and the beetroot mix on top. For the dressing mix all the ingredients together and then pour over the salad.