- 1 cup finely chopped rhubarb
- ¼ cup cashews, blended into a coarse consistency
- ¼ cup of agave nectar or honey
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil (¼ cup)
- ½ cup oat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Spelt flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a small saucepan add the rhubarb with the honey and stew for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl combine milk, egg and oil. Add the rest of the ingredients
- and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin and cook for 25-30 minutes.