- 6 fresh figs, cut into quarters
- 250g of soft goats cheese, crumbled into small bite sizes
- ½ a cup of walnuts, roughly chopped into halves
- 4 cups of mixed lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. of Celtic salt
- In a small mixing bowl or jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- In a larger mixing bowl, combine the lettuce, walnuts and 2/3 of the dressing and gently combine.
- Spoon the salad mixture into a serving bowl and top with the goats cheese and figs.
- Pour the remained of the dressing over the salad and serve.