Serves: 4-6, prep time: 15mins, cooking time: 25mins
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup feta, grated or crumbled
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup carrot, grates
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 red chilled, finely chopped
- 1/2 a Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp. EV olive oil
Pre-heat over to 180C.
In a frying pan sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil, till translucent. Add the carrot, zucchini, chilli and cook for 2 minutes. Leave to cool.
In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs and add the cooled vegetables, feta cheese and parsley.
Pour ingredients into loaf tin and cook for 25 minutes.
Leave to cool and then serve with a small green salad.