Serves: 2, Prep/assemble: 15mins
- 1 large zucchini (1 per person)
- 1 punnet grape, cherry or mini heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced and seeds removed (optional)
- 1/2 bunch of rocket
- 1/2 cup pea shoots (optional)
- zest of a lemon
Avocado Cucumber Pesto:
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced thick
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews or almonds
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. sea or rive salt
- Ground pepper to taste
Prepare your zucchini noodles julienne style or spiralled.
For the puree, place all ingredients into a food processor/blender and process until creamy. Taste for flavour adding anything extra you might like.
Toss zucchini pasta with avocado-cucumber puree and a handful of rocket. Serve with tomatoes, peas shoots, jalapenos, lemon zest, lemon wedges and fresh cracked pepper.