Prep time: 10 mins, Cooking: 15mins, Serves: 4
- 4x200g trout fillets (or salmon)
- Sea salt and pepper to season
- 2 tsp. of extra virgin coconut oil or rice bran oil
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
Avocado sauce Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and seed removed, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic glove, chopped
- 1 tbsp. low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp. of honey
2 bunches of asparagus, cut of the ended approx. 1 cm.
Place all of the avocado ingredients into a food processor and pulse into a creamy consistency.
Pre-heat a frying pan. Combine all the trout ingredients into a bowl and then place them into a medium to hot frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes each side.
Heat a saucepan full of water, wait for it to boil and then place the asparagus into the boiling water for 5 minutes. You still want them to be slightly crunchy.
Place the trout on a plate with the asparagus at the side and then spoon over the avocado sauce and serve with a little parsley on top.