Serves 4, pre/cooking time: 15-20minutes
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g small fresh shiitake mushrooms (or large shiitakes, roughly chopped)
- 200g pack spicy tofu or hard tofu, sliced
- 6 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 tbsp. tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of agave
- Cooked quinoa, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
Heat oil in a wok over high heat, add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and tofu and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add spring onions, capsicum and snow peas, stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes, then stir in soy and honey.
Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.