Serves 4 people
- 200gram sashimi-grade tuna, cut into 1cm pieces
- 8 medium prawn, shelled, deveined and cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and chilled finely
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, cut form pit and cut into 1cm pieces
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped finely
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 1 lemon juiced and the zest
- 1 limes juiced and the zest
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Serve with toasted pita bread cut into ¼ and a rocket salad.