Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
In a large saucepan on a medium heat, melt the coconut oil, add the leek and garlic, sauté till cooked. Add the rice flour and slowly combine the miso stock until the mixture has thickened.
Add the lemon juice, zest and yoghurt, cook for 2-3 minutes. Mix the kale and parsley into the mixture and cook until wilted, approx. 3-5 minutes. Removed the mixture form the heat and let cool slightly.
In another saucepan steam the sweet potato. Once cooked add a little olive oil and mash till smooth. Pour leek mixture into baking dish and place fish on top. Spoon over the sweet potato till the fish is completely covered and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with a mixture of steamed vegetable tossed in olive oil and seasoned.
- 1 leek, washed and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. brown rice flour
- 1 cup of miso stock (1 tbsp. miso paste in 1 cup hot water)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ a cup full fat yoghurt
- 2 cups of kale, stem removed, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 500g of snapper pin-boned and keep the skin on but descaled
- ¼ -½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 750g sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped
- salt and pepper for seasoning