In a large pot of boiling water add the spaghetti with a tablespoon of salt and cook for 15 minutes. In a large frypan, add oil, onion, chilli and garlic on saute on medium heat until garlic starts to turn golden.
Add seafood and turn heat up to full, turning to ensure both sides are cooked and season with pepper. Add white wine and tomatoes to the pan, and once the mussels are open the rest of the seafood should be cooked.
Strain pasta, combine with seafood and parsley and season to taste.
- 200g dried spaghetti or linguini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 chilli
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 large raw prawns, shelled and de veined
- 100g calamari strips or rings
- 500g mussels, scrubbed and de-bearded
- 100g scallops, de veined
- 100g large diced fish, bones removed, 2 cm diced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 tomato, squeezed and finely diced
- ½ cup continental parsley, chopped