- 100g silken or hard tofu, drained cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 avocado, seed and skin removed, cup into cubes
- ½ bunch watercress, washed and sprigs picked
- 200g mixed salad leaves (such as cos, oak leaf or coral lettuce)
- 200g each sashimi-grade salmon, tuna, kingfish and/or snapper, cut into thin 3cm long strips
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
Sweet Wasabi Dressing:
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar or lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. agave, honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
In a large mixing bowl gentle combine all of the salad ingredients.
In a smaller bowl or jam combine all of the dressing ingredients.
Gentle mix the two together and serve in a decorative bowl.