Pre: 10-15 minutes
Cooking: 5-10 minutes
- 450g salmon fillets
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 small red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly crushed
- 2 bunches bok choy, washed and separate each leaf, cut in half lengthways
- 1 bunch a coriander, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. tamari/soy
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
Cut salmon into 1cm sized slices and set aside. Heat wok to high heat, add ½ tbsp. of sesame oil, chilli, garlic and ginger, and cook the salmon for 3 minutes in a few tablespoons of stock. Add bok choy and cook until just wilted. Stir though soy and honey, add half the bunch of coriander, cooking for a further 2 minutes. In a bowl, mix together the quinoa with the other half of the coriander and sesame oil.
Serve the salmon and bok choy on a large platter, on a bed of the fragrant quinoa and sprinkle with sesame seeds.