Makes: 20-30 dumplings
- 250g fresh snow peas, finely chopped
- 500g green prawns, remove shell and deveined (without the shell = 250g)
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, and grated
- 1 tbsp. wheat-free light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 20-30 egg wonton wrappers
Ingredients for dipping sauce
- ¼ cup if of tamari soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. of finely chopped coriander
- 1 small fresh chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. of honey or unfiltered agave nectar
In a food processor add the prawns, ginger, soy, vinegar, and sesame oil, and pulse till roughly mixed, transfer into a large bowl.
Steam or blanche the snow peas till soft and mix will the prawn mixture.
Place 1 tsp. of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper and brush edges with a little water, fold over into a triangle, pressingedges together to form a dumpling. Place a baking paper lined tray.
Line a steamer with baking paper and place over a pan of boiling water. Steam the dumplings for 5 minutes or until filling is cooked and wrappers tender.
Mix all of the dipping sauce ingredients together and serve on a platter with the dipping sauce in the middle.