Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2×200 gram free-range chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp marjoram fresh or dried
- 2 cups of mixed mushrooms shiitake, field, and porcini mushrooms, chopped
- 50ml of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ a Spanish onion, chopped finely
- 50ml of a fat-reduced mayonnaise (optional)
- 200ml of natural low-fat yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ of a cup of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ of cup basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of fresh chilli, chopped
Marinate the chicken breast in olive oil and fresh marjoram and leave to sit for 10 minutes. Cooking the chicken in a hot frying pan for 5 minutes each side.
For the boscaiola sauce, sauté the onion, garlic and mushrooms in a little olive oil. Add the parsley, basil, lemon zest, chilli and lemon juice. Add the mayonnaise and yoghurt to the mixtures and stir over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
Plate the chicken and generously pour over the boscaiola sauce. Serve with a simple green salad.