Pre: 10 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 sweet corn cobs, cut the corn off the cob
- 1/2 tbsp. wheat-free soy sauce (tamari)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bash the ends and finely chop
- 1L miso stock ( 1 tbsp. miso paste to 1 cup water)
- 200mL organic coconut milk
- 1/2 bunch a coriander, washed and finely chopped including the stems
In a large saucepan add the leek and lemongrass, sweat for approx 5-10mins, with a little water and the lid on. Add carrot, sweet corn, coconut milk, miso stock, soy sauce and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes.
The soup can be served blended or chunky. Serve the soup with a tablespoon of chopped coriander.