- 6 free range eggs, mixed in a bowl with seasoning and chopped chives
- 1 bunch of asparagus, lightly blanched
- 200 grams green beans, lightly blanched
- ½ medium Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 8 sundried tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Place a 1/3 of the egg mixture in a frying pan, lightly sprayed with olive oil spray and cook until mixture sets.
Turn omelette out and repeat until all mixture has been used. Roll omelette in a cylinder shape and then slice into circles, approximately 1cm wide.
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Excluding egg and sesame seeds, and gently mix together. Arrange salad on a serving platter with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.