Prep time: 20 minutes, Serves: 4
- 2 cup cooked millet
- 400g of organic hard tofu, chopped into medium sized cubes
- 1 cup chopped snow peas
- 1 cup of peas, frozen or fresh
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 grated carrot
- ½ a cup of coriander
- ½ cup mint
- 100g can slice raw cashews or water chestnuts
- 6 tbsp Mirin or 3 tbsp of lemon
- 1½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 small red chilli chopped (to taste)
- 1 tsp honey
- A little water if needed
In a large bowl, combine the millet, tofu, snow peas, peas, capsicum, carrots, cashews, mint and coriander and mix thoroughly.
In a small bowl, stir together the mirin, miso, vinegar, chilli, garlic, and honey. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
If you have time let the salad sit for 30 minutes as the flavour will absorb into the tofu.