Add cashew fritter ingredients into food processor and blitz. Use a tablespoon to form fritters and cook in pan with olive oil on medium for 5 mins each side.
In a bowl mix together the salsa ingredients and leave to marinate. Serve fritters on a platter with a little salsa on each one.
- 1 cup of raw cashews, finely ground
- ½ bunch of fresh basil, finely chopped (alternatively use 2 tbsp. of
- dried basil)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. of tamari (alternatively use 2 pinches of salt)
- 3 spring onion whites, chopped
- small amount of olive oil, for frying
- 1 punnet golden perino tomatoes, chopped
- 3 spring onion greens, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tamari
- 20g fetta or goats cheese
- 4 tbsp. basil, chopped