Zoe Bingley-Pullin is a Sydney-based Nutritionist and Chef.
Zoe Bingley-Pullin’s philosophy is all about eating for a better lifestyle. It’s about enjoying food, being educated about food, and truly understanding how it can increase your health, happiness and performance in all aspects of life.
As a Nutritionist I can teach you how to:
- Eat effectively for your lifestyle
- Overcome weight issues
- Improve general health
- Increase and maintain energy levels
- Address specific health or hormonal problems
- Decrease stress and sustain low stress levels
- Increase self-esteem and food confidence
- Improve concentration and performance (for work or sport).
Our approach to nutrition takes several shapes:
- Information: Make informed decisions through the right (science-based) information.
- Education: Understand more about food and your relationship with it.
- Practical Life Tools: Eat well everyday of your life, using easy tools you can apply daily – no matter how busy your lifestyle.
- Personal Consultations: The psychology of food! Discuss your situation and get any support or advice you need.
- Corporate Seminars: Educating people on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle manage, stress and maximise energy levels and increase overall productivity. You will learn how to stop food being your enemy!