Seminar Survival For Groups
Individual assessments: Questionnaire will be sent in advance. The client will have their body-fat % measurement, a 7-day food plan and tips to apply to their day-to-day lifestyle.
These seminars offer practical user‐friendly advice to increase the overall health and wellbeing of yourself and your staff. Each seminar is tailored to the specific needs of your group or company. You can choose from one‐off seminars or regular quarterly workshops.
Seminars with Zoe Bingley-Pullin Cover:
Nutrition in the workplace: How to eat for a productive lifestyle
- Learn the philosophy behind eating for a balanced lifestyle.
- Tools and tips for the workplace and how to be time efficient with your health.
Energy levels: Maintaining and increasing energy levels
- Complex versus simple carbohydrates.
- How to eat to increase your energy and reduce the highs and lows.
- The Glycaemic Index: it’s not just a buzzword.
- Hydration, caffeine and alcohol and their temporary relief of energy slumps.
Stress: Reducing stress and maintain low stress levels
- How to recognise the hypersensitive state of stress.
- The affect of stress on your adrenal glands.
- The most beneficial foods to help reduce stress levels.
- Why supplements are beneficial for preventing stress.
Productivity: How to increase and sustain productivity through the party season
- How to prevent or combat a hangover.
- The correct way to eat at cocktail parties and functions.
- Supplements to help boost you liver and health.
Of the Seminar Survival for Groups Package, National Rugby League Junior League Development officer, John Wilson says:
“Zoe’s nutritional experience within the sporting industry and, specifically, rugby league is a wonderful resource for our game. She is approachable, and presented a guided link between good eating and good performance required for these children to become the peak rugby league players they dream to be”.